Once you understand how the methods work you will see how easy it can be to regain access to your system.
Windows 7 Password Reset
- Gaining Access To The System Using USB Flash Drive – This process will require you to use a USB flash drive and to do a few steps. The steps below will allow you to unlock your computer using a new security code.
- Go to the Start button, the control panel and then click on the option that says User Accounts And Family Safety.
- Connect your USB flash drive to your computer and then click on User Accounts.
- Go to the task bar on the left side of the window and then click on the option that says “Password Reset Disks”.
- Once you click on the link a wizard will appear. Just click on next and then select the USB drive on the drop down menu.
- Type in your new security code and then click on next and then finish.
- You may then unplug your USB flash drive from the computer.
- You may then proceed with using the drive to get into your system. Insert you USB drive back and reboot your computer.
- Once the wizard appears on the screen you may then select the account where you want the security code to be changed.
- Click on the restart option at the bottom part of the window to reboot your computer.
- You may then access your computer once the computer is done booting up.
- Using A Powerful Software Program – This is a favoured option among users as it provides simple and effective process in altering a system’s security code. Tools usually differ in terms of the features they offer nonetheless they are usually safe, fast and effective to use.
Getting the right software program is easy as there is a particular application that has the capacity to provide the best features.
When you use the application you will get rid of any problem associated with security codes in the system. You will also be able to take advantage of the many useful features offered by the program.